Last Fair Deal
Fri, Sep 2
Doors: 7:00 pmShow: 8:00 pm
Friday September 2, 2022 at 8 PM, Doors at 7 PM
GA: $15 Advanced, $20 Day Of Show
Reserved Dining: $25
General Admission Tickets are standing room only.
Reserved Seating Tickets at Dining Tables and Booths include admission to the show. You may be seated with other guests. All Table and Booth Tickets are asked to comply with a minimum food purchase of $10.00 per guest.
Please note: If our parking lot is full, please park in the Walmart parking lot closest to Advance Auto. Parking elsewhere is subject to being towed.
- Bags or purses larger than 8 in. x 8 in. will not be allowed into the venue. Bags do not need to be clear. Please, no backpacks, duffle bags, or camelbacks.
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items will be subject to screening/security checks.
- Weapons, objects that appear like weapons, drugs, and outside food or drink of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Elevation 27 reserves the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other items as we consider appropriate.
- No professional photography gear is permitted unless otherwise specified. Cell phone cameras are allowed.
Last Fair Deal is a 7-piece band from Virginia Beach, VA recreating the music of The Grateful Dead with dedication to the original songs and sounds the band created at different stages of their span. In a similar manner as Dark Star Orchestra, LFD brings a two-drummer lineup with a specific member filling each role of Jerry, Bobby, Donna, Phil, Billy and Mickey plus the keyboardists. Pigpen vocals are handled by the talented Ms. Sherri Linn. Most shows are performed in a very similar style to a Dead show with a two-set format often including a drums/space jam as well. We generate set lists from almost 200 Dead tunes so each show is unique and each jam is fresh and original.
Kyle Folsom – Lead vocals, lead guitar, supporting vocals (Jerry Garcia)
Patrick Higgins – Lead vocals, rhythm guitar, supporting vocals (Bob Weir)
Sherri Linn – Lead vocals, supporting vocals (Donna Godchaux, Pigpen)
Rob Lord – Bass, supporting vocals (Phil Lesh)
Tim Dunkum – Piano, Organ, Keyboards (Pigpen, Keith Godchaux, Brent Mydland)
David Perkins – Drums (Mickey Hart)
James Dale – Drums (Bill Kreutzman)